This mobile grading machine automatically sorts live birds according to their weight.
It delicately handles them on the weighing bridge and then directs them to a slide chute with the same delicacy thanks to an intelligent 4.0″ motorized diversion system.
– The quality of the weighing bridge allows maximum precision (+/- 10g).
– The live birds are deposited manually.
– The ultra-compact chassis reduces space requirements.
– Wheels with integrated brakes ensure optimum mobility.
– A 100% stainless steel design to meet the hygiene requirements of the poultry sector.
– Resistant modular strip
– The power supply system is 100% electrical
– This grading machine can efficiently weigh up to 2400 birds per hour.