QUALity, security, environment
Vendée Concept works mainly with stainless steel 304L and 316L, and it adheres to the European regulations. Our suppliers deliver parts with food grade certificates: they attest that the material is suitable for food contact. This is essential to ensure the safety and health of final customers.
Quality is a guideline for our policy; we meet this guideline and guarantee the best possible product for our customers. For this reason, we test the machines ourselves before their shipment by:
- Cleaning the machine before control.
- Verifying the conformity of parts and assembly of modules.
- Functional verification of each module.
- Checking module assembly with operating direction: mounting BDL motors, belts and chains according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Checking the mounting and safety logos.
- Verification of company logos.
- Taking a photo before shipping.
Vendée Concept is also taking measures in terms of security. First, the premises are secured and up to safety standard. Any entry into the workshop is regulated and safe shoes are worn at all times by our teams. It is the same procedure for personal protective equipment: gloves, goggles and ear protection.
The development of road machinery for shipment guarantees quality and security.
Overall, the standards are respected inside and outside the premises. Our employees are committed of respecting the Vendée Concept safety agreement.
The company understands the challenge of sustainable development and accepts responsibility. The waste is limited; there are few waste products from production and cardboard and plastics are sorted and recycled.